News » RSI Completes East Tower of New Arte Condominium
RSI recently completed the concrete portion of the structure for the East Tower and parking garage of the new Arte condominium building at 8955 Collins Avenue, Surfside, Miami Beach.
On-going work includes planter walls and walkways for the East Tower, as well as concrete for the parking landscape.
The 12-story condominium tower will have 16 units, each at least 5,500 square feet. The building will include an air-conditioned garage, and amenities include a spa and indoor and outdoor pools.
RSI will continue working closely with Americaribe Moriarty JV, the general contractor for the project, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the new structure.
- Project Awarded: Water Street Block H - Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Work Begins
- RSI Gives Back to the Community: Habitat for Humanity Project
- Project Awarded: Bal Harbour Shops Expansion
- Project Update: RSI’s Progress on the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Awarded: Pura Vida Clearwater Beach
- Project Complete: Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- Project Complete: Virage Condominium Project
- Project Update: RSI Begins Work on Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Top Out: Tower 1 Phase 2 of Park Grove in Coconut Grove
- RSI Completes Hyde Park Village-Block H Project
- Building of the Year: The Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded Ritz Residences Sarasota
- RSI Tops Out Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Completes East Tower of New Arte Condominium
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed