News » RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package, from foundations through roof deck, for the Sweetbird South retail building in Miami. RSI’s portion of the work on the new structure will last five months.
The building is a two-story mild-reinforced concrete slab/beam structure.
While the building is smaller in terms of overall size, its unique geometry at the upper roof deck will be quite challenging as it has multifaceted slopes and various angles.
“It’s definitely an RSI-type job,” said Julian Campy, RSI’s project manager. “We love to take on challenging work and we are really looking forward to doing a great job for GT McDonald, a new client for RSI.”
The completed Sweetbird South building will serve as a gateway for the Miami Design District and is architectural firm Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter’s first design project in the US.
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens