News » RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package, from foundations through roof deck, for the Sweetbird South retail building in Miami. RSI’s portion of the work on the new structure will last five months.
The building is a two-story mild-reinforced concrete slab/beam structure.
While the building is smaller in terms of overall size, its unique geometry at the upper roof deck will be quite challenging as it has multifaceted slopes and various angles.
“It’s definitely an RSI-type job,” said Julian Campy, RSI’s project manager. “We love to take on challenging work and we are really looking forward to doing a great job for GT McDonald, a new client for RSI.”
The completed Sweetbird South building will serve as a gateway for the Miami Design District and is architectural firm Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter’s first design project in the US.
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach
- RSI Begins Work on the Hyatt Hotel, St. Petersburg
- RSI Begins Work on the Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI Supports the Florida Impact Softball Team
- RSI Tops Out Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI awarded Hyatt Hotel project
- RSI Tops Out Guesthouse Hotel
- RSI Awarded Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach
- RSI Guesthouse Hotel Project Update
- RSI Awarded Jade & Bridge Buildings
- Project Update: RSI Breaks Ground on Dacra Paradise Plaza
- RSI Tops Out Edgewater Beach Resort
- RSI Awarded Dacra Paradise Plaza Project in Miami