News » RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package from foundations through post-tensioned deck for a garage and amenities lanai addition to the Flamingo South Beach complex in Miami.
The original structure dates back to 1920, and was Miami Beach’s first grand hotel. As such, it has seen visits from many dignitaries, celebrities, and even Rosie the Elephant.
RSI looks forward to working closely with GT McDonald to ensure on-time and within-budget completion.
- RSI Tops Out Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Completes East Tower of New Arte Condominium
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building