News » RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package from foundations through post-tensioned deck for a garage and amenities lanai addition to the Flamingo South Beach complex in Miami.
The original structure dates back to 1920, and was Miami Beach’s first grand hotel. As such, it has seen visits from many dignitaries, celebrities, and even Rosie the Elephant.
RSI looks forward to working closely with GT McDonald to ensure on-time and within-budget completion.
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach
- RSI Begins Work on the Hyatt Hotel, St. Petersburg
- RSI Begins Work on the Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI Supports the Florida Impact Softball Team
- RSI Tops Out Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI awarded Hyatt Hotel project
- RSI Tops Out Guesthouse Hotel
- RSI Awarded Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach
- RSI Guesthouse Hotel Project Update
- RSI Awarded Jade & Bridge Buildings
- Project Update: RSI Breaks Ground on Dacra Paradise Plaza
- RSI Tops Out Edgewater Beach Resort
- RSI Awarded Dacra Paradise Plaza Project in Miami