News » RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package from foundations through post-tensioned deck for a garage and amenities lanai addition to the Flamingo South Beach complex in Miami.
The original structure dates back to 1920, and was Miami Beach’s first grand hotel. As such, it has seen visits from many dignitaries, celebrities, and even Rosie the Elephant.
RSI looks forward to working closely with GT McDonald to ensure on-time and within-budget completion.
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach