News » Project Update: RSI’s Progress on the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
RSI’s work on the Ritz-Carlton Residences in Sarasota is currently on level 6. To date, RSI has poured 11,500 cubic yards of concrete and installed 800 tons of steel.
RSI is providing a full-service, turnkey concrete package for the new building, from foundation through rooftop.
The completed post-tension 18-story tower will have just over 615,000 square feet and 73 private residences.
RSI is working closely with the general contractor, Moss & Associates, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- Progress Report: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Project Awarded: 334 St. Pete Apartments
- Pura Vida: Project Top Out
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Project Complete
- Project Awarded: Starwood Headquarters Miami Beach
- Project Update: Ritz Residences - Sarasota
- Project Update: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Project Update
- Park Grove Project Update
- Project Complete: Arte 8955 Collins Avenue, Surfside
- Project Awarded: Water Street Block H - Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Work Begins
- RSI Gives Back to the Community: Habitat for Humanity Project
- Project Awarded: Bal Harbour Shops Expansion
- Project Update: RSI’s Progress on the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Awarded: Pura Vida Clearwater Beach
- Project Complete: Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- Project Complete: Virage Condominium Project
- Project Update: RSI Begins Work on Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Top Out: Tower 1 Phase 2 of Park Grove in Coconut Grove