News » Project Complete: Virage Condominium Project
RSI recently finished its turnkey concrete project for the Virage high-rise condominium project on Bayshore Drive in Tampa, pouring approximately 17,100 cubic yards of concrete and finishing the concrete portion of the project ahead of schedule.
The finished building will be a 24-story, 70-unit tower with views of Hillsborough Bay and the downtown Tampa skyline. Each unit in the new building will have a private elevator entrance, 10-foot ceilings, and access to resort-style amenities and a 24-hour staffed reception.
RSI worked closely with the general contractor of the project, Batson-Cook Construction, for early and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the new building.
- Project Awarded: Water Street Block H - Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Work Begins
- RSI Gives Back to the Community: Habitat for Humanity Project
- Project Awarded: Bal Harbour Shops Expansion
- Project Update: RSI’s Progress on the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Awarded: Pura Vida Clearwater Beach
- Project Complete: Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- Project Complete: Virage Condominium Project
- Project Update: RSI Begins Work on Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Top Out: Tower 1 Phase 2 of Park Grove in Coconut Grove
- RSI Completes Hyde Park Village-Block H Project
- Building of the Year: The Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded Ritz Residences Sarasota
- RSI Tops Out Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Completes East Tower of New Arte Condominium
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed