News » RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
To keep informed about the latest innovations in concrete construction and technology, RSI recently sent a team to the 2017 World of Concrete tradeshow in Las Vegas.
World of Concrete is a signature event for the concrete industry in Las Vegas each year. The 2017 figures haven’t been released yet, but the 2016 show featured more than 1,532 companies exhibiting across more than 743,889 net square feet of space, with 60,110 registered professionals attending.
Please contact us to learn more about how we can use what we learned to help you with on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of your project.
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach
- RSI Begins Work on the Hyatt Hotel, St. Petersburg
- RSI Begins Work on the Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI Supports the Florida Impact Softball Team
- RSI Tops Out Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI awarded Hyatt Hotel project
- RSI Tops Out Guesthouse Hotel
- RSI Awarded Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach
- RSI Guesthouse Hotel Project Update
- RSI Awarded Jade & Bridge Buildings
- Project Update: RSI Breaks Ground on Dacra Paradise Plaza
- RSI Tops Out Edgewater Beach Resort
- RSI Awarded Dacra Paradise Plaza Project in Miami