News » RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
To keep informed about the latest innovations in concrete construction and technology, RSI recently sent a team to the 2017 World of Concrete tradeshow in Las Vegas.
World of Concrete is a signature event for the concrete industry in Las Vegas each year. The 2017 figures haven’t been released yet, but the 2016 show featured more than 1,532 companies exhibiting across more than 743,889 net square feet of space, with 60,110 registered professionals attending.
Please contact us to learn more about how we can use what we learned to help you with on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of your project.
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project