News » RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package for the Virage high-rise condominium project on Bayshore Drive Tampa.
The finished building will be a 24-story, 70-unit tower with views of Hillsborough Bay and the downtown Tampa skyline.
The building is on the former site of the Colonnade restaurant, which was sold earlier this year.
Each unit in the new building will have a private elevator entrance, 10-foot ceilings, and access to resort-style amenities and a 24-hour staffed reception.
RSI looks forward to working with the general contractor of the project, Batson-Cook Construction, for on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the new building.
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building