News » RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
RSI will be providing turnkey concrete services from foundations through roof for the new University of Miami School of Architecture design studio building.
The building will be LEED certified and will include studios to accommodate about 120 students. The students will be able to use a state-of-the-art fabrication lab and advanced digital production facilities to perfect their craft. Amenities include a lounge, computer lab, presentation areas, review spaces, and offices.
The building is due to open in spring 2018 and will be named for Tom P. Murphy, Jr., the president and CEO of Coastal Construction, the general contractor of the project. RSI will work closely with Coastal to insure on-time and within-budget of the concrete portion of the project.
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach