News » RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
RSI will be providing turnkey concrete services from foundations through roof for the new University of Miami School of Architecture design studio building.
The building will be LEED certified and will include studios to accommodate about 120 students. The students will be able to use a state-of-the-art fabrication lab and advanced digital production facilities to perfect their craft. Amenities include a lounge, computer lab, presentation areas, review spaces, and offices.
The building is due to open in spring 2018 and will be named for Tom P. Murphy, Sr., the father of the president and CEO of Coastal Construction, the general contractor of the project. RSI will work closely with Coastal to insure on-time and within-budget of the concrete portion of the project.
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project