News » RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package for the final phase of the Hyde Park Village 300,000-square-foot renovation project.
Hyde Park Village is a seven-block group of buildings in South Tampa, built in 1985, with some brick structures dating back to 1905. Renovations began in 2015 and will be completed in 2019.
The final segment of the renovation project is the construction of Block H; the existing structure will be demolished and rebuilt to create a new two-story building. The new building will be about 37,500 square feet and its façade will feature architectural concrete finish.
RSI will work closely with Williams Company to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- Project Complete: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Project Update: Hyde Park House Tampa
- Project Awarded: Ascent St. Petersburg
- Project Top Out: Starwood Headquarters Miami Beach
- Project Update: Bal Harbour Shops, Miami
- RSI Celebrates: The Dalí Museum’s 10th Anniversary
- RSI Gives Back: RSI helps raise $45,770 for the UF School of Construction Management
- Project Update: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Project Awarded: Hyde Park House Tampa
- Project Complete: Ritz Residences Sarasota
- Project Top Out: Marina Bay 880 Clearwater
- Project Update: Starwood Headquarters Miami Beach
- Project Update: Bal Harbour Shops
- Project Update: Marina Bay 880 Clearwater
- Progress Report: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Project Awarded: 334 St. Pete Apartments
- Pura Vida: Project Top Out
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Project Complete
- Project Awarded: Starwood Headquarters Miami Beach
- Project Update: Ritz Residences - Sarasota