News » RSI Awarded Dacra Paradise Plaza Project in Miami
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package for the Paradise Plaza project, including all foundation work through top-out.
The project includes an underground parking garage with a hydrostatic slab and cast-in-place walls for the entire perimeter of the garage.
Paradise Plaza is part of the larger Miami Design District multimillion-dollar redevelopment, and the finished buildings will include numerous exotic and visually interesting architectural facades. The expansion includes a boutique hotel and will significantly increase the District’s retail, commercial, and art exhibition space.
The duration of RSI-South Florida’s work is approximately 8 months, and RSI looks forward to working closely with the general contractor, Coastal Construction, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project