News » RSI Awarded Dacra Paradise Plaza Project in Miami
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package for the Paradise Plaza project, including all foundation work through top-out.
The project includes an underground parking garage with a hydrostatic slab and cast-in-place walls for the entire perimeter of the garage.
Paradise Plaza is part of the larger Miami Design District multimillion-dollar redevelopment, and the finished buildings will include numerous exotic and visually interesting architectural facades. The expansion includes a boutique hotel and will significantly increase the District’s retail, commercial, and art exhibition space.
The duration of RSI-South Florida’s work is approximately 8 months, and RSI looks forward to working closely with the general contractor, Coastal Construction, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project