News » RSI Awarded Dacra Paradise Plaza Project in Miami
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package for the Paradise Plaza project, including all foundation work through top-out.
The project includes an underground parking garage with a hydrostatic slab and cast-in-place walls for the entire perimeter of the garage.
Paradise Plaza is part of the larger Miami Design District multimillion-dollar redevelopment, and the finished buildings will include numerous exotic and visually interesting architectural facades. The expansion includes a boutique hotel and will significantly increase the District’s retail, commercial, and art exhibition space.
The duration of RSI-South Florida’s work is approximately 8 months, and RSI looks forward to working closely with the general contractor, Coastal Construction, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach
- RSI Begins Work on the Hyatt Hotel, St. Petersburg
- RSI Begins Work on the Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI Supports the Florida Impact Softball Team
- RSI Tops Out Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI awarded Hyatt Hotel project
- RSI Tops Out Guesthouse Hotel
- RSI Awarded Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach
- RSI Guesthouse Hotel Project Update
- RSI Awarded Jade & Bridge Buildings
- Project Update: RSI Breaks Ground on Dacra Paradise Plaza
- RSI Tops Out Edgewater Beach Resort
- RSI Awarded Dacra Paradise Plaza Project in Miami