News » Guesthouse Hotel Complete
RSI provided all the concrete work for the 10-story post-tensioned structural deck system for the new hotel and adjacent parking garage. The finished hotel is just under 400,000 total square feet, with about 350,000 structural, post-tensioned decks.
The new 10-story, 155 room hotel tower is on the south end of Clearwater beach on what was a parking lot for the Holiday Inn at 521 S Gulfview Boulevard. The Caribbean-style hotel has dark wood floors, white baseboards, and white shutters, and will be similar in appearance to the nearby Pier House 60 Marina Hotel, which shares the same owner.
RSI worked closely with the general contractor for the project, Wichman Construction, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the work.
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project