News » Guesthouse Hotel Complete
RSI provided all the concrete work for the 10-story post-tensioned structural deck system for the new hotel and adjacent parking garage. The finished hotel is just under 400,000 total square feet, with about 350,000 structural, post-tensioned decks.
The new 10-story, 155 room hotel tower is on the south end of Clearwater beach on what was a parking lot for the Holiday Inn at 521 S Gulfview Boulevard. The Caribbean-style hotel has dark wood floors, white baseboards, and white shutters, and will be similar in appearance to the nearby Pier House 60 Marina Hotel, which shares the same owner.
RSI worked closely with the general contractor for the project, Wichman Construction, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the work.
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach