News » RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
RSI is honored to have won a Craftsmanship Award for our team’s work on the Sweetbird South project: The Construction Association of South Florida judged RSI’s work on the project exceptional and declared the work a winner in the Concrete Formwork category.
The 2017 Craftsmanship Awards celebrated 59 years of outstanding workmanship throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties. Awards were presented in categories from over 130 nominations, and the sold-out event had about 260 attendees.
RSI looks forward to continuing to provide on-time and within-budget turnkey concrete services to our clients.
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project