News » RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
RSI recently topped out the Hyatt Hotel in St. Petersburg, developed by the Kolter Group. The turnkey-concrete portion of the project is structurally complete, and we are currently finishing slab on grade and miscellaneous items. The secondary items will be finished in March.
The finished hotel will be 174 rooms and 12 stories high, with 17,000 square feet of retail space.
RSI worked closely with the general contractor for the project, Kast Construction, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion.
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach
- RSI Begins Work on the Hyatt Hotel, St. Petersburg
- RSI Begins Work on the Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI Supports the Florida Impact Softball Team
- RSI Tops Out Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI awarded Hyatt Hotel project
- RSI Tops Out Guesthouse Hotel
- RSI Awarded Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach
- RSI Guesthouse Hotel Project Update
- RSI Awarded Jade & Bridge Buildings
- Project Update: RSI Breaks Ground on Dacra Paradise Plaza
- RSI Tops Out Edgewater Beach Resort
- RSI Awarded Dacra Paradise Plaza Project in Miami