News » RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
RSI recently topped out the Hyatt Hotel in St. Petersburg, developed by the Kolter Group. The turnkey-concrete portion of the project is structurally complete, and we are currently finishing slab on grade and miscellaneous items. The secondary items will be finished in March.
The finished hotel will be 174 rooms and 12 stories high, with 17,000 square feet of retail space.
RSI worked closely with the general contractor for the project, Kast Construction, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion.
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach
- RSI Begins Work on the Hyatt Hotel, St. Petersburg
- RSI Begins Work on the Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI Supports the Florida Impact Softball Team
- RSI Tops Out Bliss Condominium Project