News » RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
RSI is midway through its work on the final phase of the Hyde Park Village 300,000-square-foot renovation project, the construction of Block H.
The existing Block H structure was demolished and is being rebuilt to create a new two-story building. The new building will be about 37,500 square feet and its façade will feature an architectural concrete finish provided by RSI.
RSI is working closely with Williams Company to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- Progress Report: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Project Awarded: 334 St. Pete Apartments
- Pura Vida: Project Top Out
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Project Complete
- Project Awarded: Starwood Headquarters Miami Beach
- Project Update: Ritz Residences - Sarasota
- Project Update: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Project Update
- Park Grove Project Update
- Project Complete: Arte 8955 Collins Avenue, Surfside
- Project Awarded: Water Street Block H - Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Work Begins
- RSI Gives Back to the Community: Habitat for Humanity Project
- Project Awarded: Bal Harbour Shops Expansion
- Project Update: RSI’s Progress on the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Awarded: Pura Vida Clearwater Beach
- Project Complete: Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- Project Complete: Virage Condominium Project
- Project Update: RSI Begins Work on Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Top Out: Tower 1 Phase 2 of Park Grove in Coconut Grove