News » RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
RSI’s new work on the Dacra project includes the structural portion of the facade renovation of Building 4100 in the Dacra complex. This renovation will bring building 4100 in line with the architectural style of the remainder of the Dacra complex.
Other portions already completed include Paradise Plaza, Jade and Bridges buildings, all part of the larger Miami Design District multimillion-dollar redevelopment of retail, commercial, and art exhibition space.
RSI looks forward to working with Coastal Construction for on-time and within-budget completion of the project.
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach