News » RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
RSI’s new work on the Dacra project includes the structural portion of the facade renovation of Building 4100 in the Dacra complex. This renovation will bring building 4100 in line with the architectural style of the remainder of the Dacra complex.
Other portions already completed include Paradise Plaza, Jade and Bridges buildings, all part of the larger Miami Design District multimillion-dollar redevelopment of retail, commercial, and art exhibition space.
RSI looks forward to working with Coastal Construction for on-time and within-budget completion of the project.
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project