News » RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
RSI provided a turnkey concrete package for GLF Construction’s new headquarters, including extensive architectural concrete finishes throughout. GLF Construction is a worldwide provider of construction and civil construction services, with a company history dating to 1905 in Italy.
The intricacies of the architectural concrete design demanded the exacting attention to detail that RSI’s customers have come to expect. Situated on the banks of the Miami River, RSI’s renowned teamwork overcame the logistical challenges presented by the building’s location.
The new building is just under 50,000 square feet, with approximately 2,200 cubic yards of concrete. Elevated structural decks use a post-tension reinforcing system, and RSI provided masonry services as well.
The architect is Oppenheim Architecture + Design in Miami, FL. RSI coordinated closely with GLF and Oppenheim to provide on-time and on-budget completion of the concrete for the new building.
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens