News » RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
RSI provided a turnkey concrete package for GLF Construction’s new headquarters, including extensive architectural concrete finishes throughout. GLF Construction is a worldwide provider of construction and civil construction services, with a company history dating to 1905 in Italy.
The intricacies of the architectural concrete design demanded the exacting attention to detail that RSI’s customers have come to expect. Situated on the banks of the Miami River, RSI’s renowned teamwork overcame the logistical challenges presented by the building’s location.
The new building is just under 50,000 square feet, with approximately 2,200 cubic yards of concrete. Elevated structural decks use a post-tension reinforcing system, and RSI provided masonry services as well.
The architect is Oppenheim Architecture + Design in Miami, FL. RSI coordinated closely with GLF and Oppenheim to provide on-time and on-budget completion of the concrete for the new building.
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach