News » RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
RSI provided a turnkey concrete package for GLF Construction’s new headquarters, including extensive architectural concrete finishes throughout. GLF Construction is a worldwide provider of construction and civil construction services, with a company history dating to 1905 in Italy.
The intricacies of the architectural concrete design demanded the exacting attention to detail that RSI’s customers have come to expect. Situated on the banks of the Miami River, RSI’s renowned teamwork overcame the logistical challenges presented by the building’s location.
The new building is just under 50,000 square feet, with approximately 2,200 cubic yards of concrete. Elevated structural decks use a post-tension reinforcing system, and RSI provided masonry services as well.
The architect is Oppenheim Architecture + Design in Miami, FL. RSI coordinated closely with GLF and Oppenheim to provide on-time and on-budget completion of the concrete for the new building.
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach
- RSI Begins Work on the Hyatt Hotel, St. Petersburg
- RSI Begins Work on the Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI Supports the Florida Impact Softball Team
- RSI Tops Out Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI awarded Hyatt Hotel project
- RSI Tops Out Guesthouse Hotel
- RSI Awarded Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach
- RSI Guesthouse Hotel Project Update
- RSI Awarded Jade & Bridge Buildings
- Project Update: RSI Breaks Ground on Dacra Paradise Plaza
- RSI Tops Out Edgewater Beach Resort
- RSI Awarded Dacra Paradise Plaza Project in Miami