News » RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
RSI is providing a turnkey concrete package for the new Arte condominium building at 8955 Collins Avenue, Surfside, Miami Beach.
The 12-story condominium tower will have 16 units, each at least 5,500 square feet. The building will include an air-conditioned garage, and amenities include a spa and indoor and outdoor pools.
Working with Kobi Karp, this will be architect Antonio Citterio’s first project in the US. RSI with work closely with Moriarty, the general contractor, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel
- RSI Visits World of Concrete – Las Vegas
- RSI Completes GLF Constructions Headquarters
- RSI awarded Sweetbird South Retail Building
- RSI Project Near Completion: Fairfield Inn, Clearwater Beach
- RSI Begins Work on the Hyatt Hotel, St. Petersburg
- RSI Begins Work on the Manor at Harbour Island
- RSI Supports the Florida Impact Softball Team
- RSI Tops Out Bliss Condominium Project