News » RSI Awarded Ritz Residences Sarasota
RSI is providing a full-service, turnkey concrete package for the new Ritz Residences in Sarasota, from foundation through rooftop.
The completed post-tension 18-story tower will have just over 615,000 square feet and 73 private residences. The building will be just 300 feet from The Ritz-Carlton resort, on downtown Sarasota’s Bayfront Cultural District. The condominiums will feature deep balconies with panoramic water views, and numerous nearby resort amenities will include fine dining and a spa.
RSI began work in December on the project, which is expected to be completed in just under a year.
RSI will work closely with the general contractor, Moss & Associates, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- Project Awarded: Water Street Block H - Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Work Begins
- RSI Gives Back to the Community: Habitat for Humanity Project
- Project Awarded: Bal Harbour Shops Expansion
- Project Update: RSI’s Progress on the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Awarded: Pura Vida Clearwater Beach
- Project Complete: Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- Project Complete: Virage Condominium Project
- Project Update: RSI Begins Work on Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Top Out: Tower 1 Phase 2 of Park Grove in Coconut Grove
- RSI Completes Hyde Park Village-Block H Project
- Building of the Year: The Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded Ritz Residences Sarasota
- RSI Tops Out Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Completes East Tower of New Arte Condominium
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed