News » RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package for the new Tampa Bay Lightning training facility at the Ice Sports Forum in Brandon.
The new $6.5mil addition will give the team a state-of-the-art training space, as well as brand new locker rooms.
Their current training facility at the Ice Sports Forum is 5,500 square feet. The new addition is 18,000 square feet and will have a weight room, training room, press room, and player lounge. The Lightning’s training facilities at Amalie Arena in downtown Tampa are 14,500 square feet and do not include hydrotherapy facilities and a video room, which are also part of the new space.
RSI looks forward to providing on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- Project Top Out: Tower 1 Phase 2 of Park Grove in Coconut Grove
- RSI Completes Hyde Park Village-Block H Project
- Building of the Year: The Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded Ritz Residences Sarasota
- RSI Tops Out Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Completes East Tower of New Arte Condominium
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project