News » RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete project for the first phase of the Liberty City Rising project in Miami, a redevelopment of Liberty Square and Liberty City. Liberty Square was built in 1937 and is the oldest public housing project in the Southeast and one of the oldest in the nation.
The first phase of the project will include 73 public housing units, 121 apartments of affordable housing and 10 units of workforce housing on 6 acres of the 55-acre development plot.
Once completed, the entire community is expected to include a 40,000-square-foot grocery store, more than 1,500 residential units, 15,000 square feet for local retailers, and a community and health center.
RSI is partnering with Eaglebrick Masonry to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the shell portion of the project.
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project