News » RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package for the new HuB Lofts project on Second Street near Goodrich Avenue in Sarasota, near the existing HuB business incubator office building.
The finished project will have 90 residential units and will include a ground floor with office space. The concept behind the project is to allow the residential area of the building to use the business amenities and vice versa.
RSI will work closely with Core Construction Services of Florida, LLC to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Wins 2017 Craftsmanship Award
- RSI Awarded Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Awarded Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Work Complete, New Hyatt Hotel Opens
- RSI picks up additional work for Coastal Construction on the Dacra Project
- RSI Awarded The Lodge Hotel at IMG in Bradenton
- RSI begins work on Arte, a new Surfside project
- RSI Awarded The Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded HuB Lofts Project
- Fairfield Inn on Clearwater Beach Completed
- Guesthouse Hotel Complete
- RSI Completes Bliss Condominium Project
- RSI awarded Grand Flamingo Garage/Lanai Addition, Miami Beach
- Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
- RSI Tops Out Kolter Hotel