News » Project Awarded: Bal Harbour Shops Expansion
RSI will be providing a turnkey concrete package for the Bal Harbour Shops expansion project in Bal Harbour.
Construction is due to begin mid-August, with RSI’s work to include a new helix ramp for the existing parking garage, a new 6-story, 300,000 square foot parking garage to support the expanded retail space, and a new north entrance to the mall.
Because the Bal Harbour Shops will remain open during the construction period, RSI will work closely with the general contractor and other trades on the project to complete all construction with minimal impact to patrons and without interruption of the stores in the high-end shopping mall which includes more than 100 global brands, including Chanel, Gucci and Tiffany & Co.
RSI will be working closely with a joint venture general contractor, Brodson/Coastal/Tishman, for on-time and on-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- Progress Report: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Project Awarded: 334 St. Pete Apartments
- Pura Vida: Project Top Out
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Project Complete
- Project Awarded: Starwood Headquarters Miami Beach
- Project Update: Ritz Residences - Sarasota
- Project Update: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Project Update
- Park Grove Project Update
- Project Complete: Arte 8955 Collins Avenue, Surfside
- Project Awarded: Water Street Block H - Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Work Begins
- RSI Gives Back to the Community: Habitat for Humanity Project
- Project Awarded: Bal Harbour Shops Expansion
- Project Update: RSI’s Progress on the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Awarded: Pura Vida Clearwater Beach
- Project Complete: Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- Project Complete: Virage Condominium Project
- Project Update: RSI Begins Work on Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Top Out: Tower 1 Phase 2 of Park Grove in Coconut Grove