News » New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
The new University of Miami School of Architecture design studio opened this spring and was named for Tom P. Murphy, Sr., the father of the president and CEO of Coastal Construction, the general contractor of the project.
RSI provided turnkey concrete services from foundations through the architectural concrete roof.
The building is LEED certified and includes studios to accommodate about 120 students. The studios include a state-of-the-art fabrication lab and advanced digital production facilities to help them perfect their craft. Amenities include a lounge, computer lab, presentation areas, review spaces, and offices.
RSI worked closely with Coastal to ensure on-time and within-budget of the concrete portion of the project.
- Progress Report: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Project Awarded: 334 St. Pete Apartments
- Pura Vida: Project Top Out
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Project Complete
- Project Awarded: Starwood Headquarters Miami Beach
- Project Update: Ritz Residences - Sarasota
- Project Update: Water Street Block H Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Project Update
- Park Grove Project Update
- Project Complete: Arte 8955 Collins Avenue, Surfside
- Project Awarded: Water Street Block H - Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Work Begins
- RSI Gives Back to the Community: Habitat for Humanity Project
- Project Awarded: Bal Harbour Shops Expansion
- Project Update: RSI’s Progress on the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Awarded: Pura Vida Clearwater Beach
- Project Complete: Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- Project Complete: Virage Condominium Project
- Project Update: RSI Begins Work on Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Top Out: Tower 1 Phase 2 of Park Grove in Coconut Grove