News » New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
The new University of Miami School of Architecture design studio opened this spring and was named for Tom P. Murphy, Sr., the father of the president and CEO of Coastal Construction, the general contractor of the project.
RSI provided turnkey concrete services from foundations through the architectural concrete roof.
The building is LEED certified and includes studios to accommodate about 120 students. The studios include a state-of-the-art fabrication lab and advanced digital production facilities to help them perfect their craft. Amenities include a lounge, computer lab, presentation areas, review spaces, and offices.
RSI worked closely with Coastal to ensure on-time and within-budget of the concrete portion of the project.
- Project Awarded: Water Street Block H - Tampa
- Plantation Pointe Office Park: Work Begins
- RSI Gives Back to the Community: Habitat for Humanity Project
- Project Awarded: Bal Harbour Shops Expansion
- Project Update: RSI’s Progress on the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Awarded: Pura Vida Clearwater Beach
- Project Complete: Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- Project Complete: Virage Condominium Project
- Project Update: RSI Begins Work on Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota
- Project Top Out: Tower 1 Phase 2 of Park Grove in Coconut Grove
- RSI Completes Hyde Park Village-Block H Project
- Building of the Year: The Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Awarded Ritz Residences Sarasota
- RSI Tops Out Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Completes East Tower of New Arte Condominium
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed