News » Aerial View and Video of Sweetbird Roof Pour
Please go here to view a video of the Sweetbird roof pour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0becHT44Dc.
RSI is providing a turnkey concrete package, from foundations through roof deck, for the Sweetbird South retail building in Miami.
The completed Sweetbird South building will serve as a gateway for the Miami Design District and is architectural firm Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter’s first design project in the US.
RSI is working closely GT McDonald, the general contractor for the project, to ensure on-time and within-budget completion of the concrete portion of the project.
- RSI Tops Out Mark Sarasota Condominium Project
- RSI Completes East Tower of New Arte Condominium
- In the News: Thomas P Murphy Design Studio Building
- RSI Concrete Work Progresses on Virage Condominium Project
- RSI Receives Sunshine State Safety Recognition Award
- RSI Begins Mark Sarasota Project
- New Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Completed
- RSI Progresses With Work On Hyde Park Village Block H
- RSI Pours Park Grove Project
- RSI Continues Work on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Park Grove Project
- RSI Completes Concrete Work on IMG Legacy Hotel
- Work Begins on Hampton Inn/Home 2 Suites Channelside
- RSI Awarded Hyde Park Village Addition
- RSI Awarded Clearwater Marine Aquarium Expansion
- RSI Awarded Liberty Square Miami Project
- RSI Awarded New Lightning Training Facility
- RSI Nears Completion of HuB Lofts Project
- RSI Awarded Hampton Inn/Home2 Suites Channelside Project
- RSI Nears Completion of the Concrete Work on the Thomas P. Murphy Design Studio Building